Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What!! Technology.... huuuh

I called "Customer Care" of a very reputed "Cell Phone Service Provider" as I lost my cell phone somewhere. I asked them that how can they help me in tracing my lost cell phone. The only answer that I got from them was "we cannot trace the cell phone, and we cannot do anything in finding your lost cell phone". They did not even bother to make effort in finding my phone, instead they started telling me the rates of new cell phones that I can take in replacement of my lost cell phone.
Everyone should be aware of the fact that there are multiple technologies available by which a service provider can easily trace cell phone's location. I doubt what these technologies are for if the service providers are not utilizing them to help valuable customers for their misfortune.

No comments:


View My Stats