Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Water Water Water.....

Water is the biggest necessity in life.

Earlier this used to be a mere sentence for me but somehow a week back it turned out to be a sentence of utmost importance. It was a mere sentence for me because before last week whenever I was in need of water I used to get it quite easily but last week I got an opportunity to stay in a so called Five Star hotel (I have to find out the authority who gave the hotel that status). I reached the hotel in midnight (thanks to flight delays) and I was dying for water. I asked at reception where can I get water. The answer I got is worth mentioning: “Sir, there is no water, the only place you can get water is in vending machine this time. Or in morning you will get it in hotel’s restaurant”. No worries, I thought of taking a bottle from the vending machine. I went to vending machine and saw that all the drinks (soda, water, etc.) were of $2.00 and moreover there was no water bottle. I came back to reception to inquire about water and the only answer (that I didn’t want to listen at all, but….) I got was, “then you have to wait till morning”.

The only thing I can say at that moment was “Thank you….”

No comments:


View My Stats