Thursday, May 10, 2007

Critics Section (not too critical though)

Bathing
I heard someone in my neighbourhood saying why to waste gallons of water, several minutes from life and dollars for soap just to take bath. What purpose is it going to solve? Can't a man live without taking bath.
Thanks a lot my dear neighbour, you are the most intelligent creature on this planet who thinks about saving resources to this extent. I appreciate your thinking.
But the person standing next to you will not think the same way as I am. Either he will kill you to death or will be killed to death by you because of you stink.
I believe "A fresh body has a fresh mind". If your body is not clean and is stinking then I am sure your mind is too as dirty as your body.
So its better to use (not waste) some natural resources.

Physical Beauty
My close friend told me once that she is looking very ugly today, better I don't see her that day. I felt how a person can look beautiful one day and ugly the other day.
It was not the day on which she was looking ugly to herself, it was the mood by which she was looking herself that day. She might not be in very good mood that day so her physical appearence was also affected.
Well said: "sundarta to dekhne wale ki najron mein hoti hai" (beauty lies in the eyes of spectator).

No comments:


View My Stats